Testimonials | Explanation of Scoring System |
Gian is a recognized growth expert and music lover who wrote reviews for the Muse's Muse as a passionate hobby for 8 years.
Many of the artists that he reviewed have went on to achieve critical acclaim, Grammy nominations, and commercial success. Gian would like to thank the thousands of artists who submitted material for the enjoyable listening experiences, and wishes them all well in their musical endeavors.
- Gian's 2009 Muse's Muse Awards - Again, featuring Gian's annual A&R Report on life as a music reviewer. There's lots of enlightening stuff in here. There's also a Best CD Projects page - but the rest of the Awards are found in the PDF document. Feel free to download it and take a look!
- Gian's 2008 Muse's Muse Awards - This year's awards feature an interesting annual A&R report on life as a music reviewer, a listing of the Best CD Projects of the 303 submissions he received this year, Miscellaneous Awards (including Best Song, Best Vocals, Best Musicianship, and Most Commercial), a Media page for you to experience Gian's reviewed artists and their songs, and a comprehensive PDF version of the winners in all categories.
- Gian's 2007 Muse's Muse Awards - Here are Gian's picks for this year - and for the "half decade" he's been contributing his reviews to The Muse's Muse. Categories this time around include: Best CD Projects, Best Songs, Miscellaneous, Half Decade Awards - Top Twenty, and Half Decade Awards - Best Songs.
- Gian's 2006 Muse's Muse Awards - The awards are for Best CD Project, Best Songs, Best Performances, and some important Miscellaneous awards.
- Gian's 2005 Muse's Muse Awards - There are awards for Best CD Project, Best Songs, Best Performances and some Miscellaneous awards that Gian thought were important to mention.
- Gian's 2004 Muse's Muse Awards - created to honor and celebrate the superior talent and extraordinary accomplishments of the music artists that Gian has reviewed throughout the year.
- Gian's Top 10 Demos of 2003
- Gian's Top 10 Demos of 2002
- The Fiero Files - A pdf compilation of several articles Gian has put together to help those songwriters, musicians and bands with commercial aspirations - including the 6 rules of commercial music success, how to get the best reviews, how to deal with managers and music industry people, and much more.