o m e
| w h o w e a r e | o
u r p r o j e c t s | s c h
e d u l e | m & u l | s & h t |
l i n k s
l a t h e r i n g
| b l a t h e r c
h a t |
r d e r o u r m u s i c
o u r w
e b l o g
of "Sushi and High Tea".
To Order Our CD Online:
You can Purchase
it on CDBaby.com
on the titles of the songs below in the "Additional playlist
notes" section to hear minute-long MP3 clips of each song.
Sushi and High Tea
The tracks on this CD are a selection of songs recorded live during Urban Tapestry concerts in the UK and in California from 2000-2002.
Additional playlist notes
credits are listed by initials in parentheses, lyrics/music.
1. Friendship Song: (2.39) Three-part a capella song about friendship (sort of :-)) (DRO)
3. Homecoming: (5.32) Based on Ray Bradbury's short story, "The Rocket Man". (DRO)
4. Another Story: (3.16) Debbie started this as a children's song, but then it grew into something else. Allison wrote the chorus. (DRO/AD)
5. Amanda: (2.43) Based on the novel "Spirit Of The Dorsai" by Gordon Dickson. Our first song with just flute accompaniment. (JK)
6. Battle On!: (3.45) By Allison. Fun Xena girl-group song. (AD) - Xena Yell by Kate Soley-Barton.
8. The Dark Is Rising: (3.36) Cover of the Julia Ecklar song, based on the "Dark Is Rising" series by Susan Cooper. Thanks to Julia and Susan Cooper for their permission to include this song on our CD!
9. Monday: (3.22) About missing friends. (AD)
10. The Truth Is Out There: (2.20) An X-Files song. (DRO)
11. I Am Stardust: (4.17) By Lloyd Landa. Thanks to Karen Linsley for her permission for us to include this song on our CD. Lloyd, you are deeply missed.
12. Star Sisters: (2.35) By Jean Stevenson. Guest musician: Joey Shoji.
13. A Neurotic Love Song: (3.24) Text version originally appeared in the TV Guide's Tribute to Star Trek some years ago. (DRO)
Send us email